Thursday, April 14, 2011

January 4th

Today we presented our work to the rest of the group. Everyone had good ideas and presnted them well, and so obviously researched them well aswell. I liked Frankie's Gender Equality idea, since that can turn out as a rather interesting peice, and Sebs "Children in Divorce" is something personal to him and so that experiance should alow him to convey the story and emotions better. After we got into groups to then perform the researched subjects, but obviously we can only do one subject. I was grouped in with Olly, Abi and Frankie, doing the Gender Equality peice.
I feel this is a good thing as it is an interesting subject, and Frankie researched well into it, allowing it to be more informational and yet imersive than mine could have been.
There dosn't need to be a passion for a subject per say, but it does appear it will help as there will be more energy in the performance and much more knowlage coming out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment