While i was not here today, I still need to write what I have missed so that I can show how I've caught up. Apparently, the group worked on contracts that day, and I apparently had the wrong idea of what a contract within T.I.E is until now. I thought a contract would have been a team agreement, but it is a contract in the sense of "something that schools fill out if they want to hire us for a performance". As I'm also doing a piece of T.I.E in my normal drama lessons, I'll have to make amends on that.
While I was off, my group began blocking the rehearsal, which went well and they ended up finishing it. There were a few problems on line learning and remembering the stage directions, but I think we're more than able to polish them out in extra rehearsals. But since I wasn't there, I don't know what the new stage directions for me are, but I at least know the majority of my lines, and can imagine what things to do when others do their scripted directions.
The only thing that hasn't been sorted is the music. Are we going to record it, or will we be playing it live? Are going to play it as an intro or an outro? Any place will do in my eyes, since it can make a good introduction to theme, while also tieing it up easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment