Today we got our Unit 1 marks back. I managed a 30, which is steady B as the scheme goes in 12's (12 C, 24 B, 36 A, 48 A*). On that, I think I did quite well, but it would be better if I could improve my marks across the board as each section was worth below 10 marks. Main area for improvment for the whole group was the Feedback section, which when we did it was rather rushed, and some of the group found the feedback videos that were taken to have disapeard because of system privacy within the school and all that. So this time around, more effort needs to be placed across the the board personally by me, and as a group Feedback is important.
For the days rehersals we spent the first hour discussing whats needed, what has been done and what needs to be done. We also spent a little time just reading the lines through without the actions to just make sure we've got them down well. For the second hour we worked on what we realy need ofr the performance: The Props. Without them it's all up to the narrative and won't seem as fludic.
In the IT unit we moved each person out so the rest of the group can annonamously write words to describe that person. We can then use those veiws on as a starting point for writing about ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment