Jack Silkstone | Olly Smith | Frankie Cooney | Abi Lee | |
Self Manager | ||||
Effective Participator | ||||
Reflective Learner | ||||
Creative Learner | ||||
Independent Enquirer | ||||
Team Worker |
This is how I now see me and my group at the end of the unit. As you can see, I’ve finally given myself a few greens within reflective learner and team worker. This is because now we’ve been working together for so long, I feel we have all at some point proven that we can everything that is necessary within the team worker section. I’ve also put reflective learner up as with all the blog posts they are being reflective in their ways, learning from the past. Olly went up in the criteria’s with me, and Frankie was already borderline all of them anyway, so it didn’t take much. As with before, it’s damn near impossible for Abi to improve much more, but she has shown improvements within all areas, despite already being so high.
No comments:
Post a Comment